Do you have part time business ideas? Maybe you’ve thought about freelancing in the gig economy. Wouldn’t it be great if you could quit your 9 to 5 job? Without an income ceiling, you could potentially make more money freelancing than you do in your regular job. There are several jobs that are in very high demand in the freelance world that you should look into, especially if you are looking to quit your job.
- Copywriting and Editing. It used to be that you needed the education to become a full-time writer and that is no longer the case. If you have a way with words and understand SEO, there is so much content to be writing that you will definitely get hired if you have a decent portfolio and website. Don’t have a portfolio? Make one in the niche you’d like to write in.
- Subject and Test Tutoring. Teaching isn’t very lucrative, but tutoring can be. You can easily tutor across the country or even the globe via programs like Skype. You can charge a hefty fee as well. This is a great way to use your brain and make some money.
- Development and Design. Developers and designers are making a killing in the freelance market. These are skills that can be self-taught that not everyone has the time or desire to learn. You can develop a portfolio to show clients and go from there.
- Life Coaching. This may be surprising but the numbers don’t lie. If you have your life together, you can teach others how to fix their own. If you are young, you may still be able to cater to other young millennials.
- Freelance Animation. This can include things like animated banner ads. Regular people might have no idea how to do this, so if you are tech savvy and have an artistic streak, this could be for you.
These five gigs have the highest income in the freelancing world. Utilizing the skills you already have or even potentially learning some new ones, you could make a great deal of money. Why wait? Do some research and decide what is right for you. Starting a part time business may be a lot of work but definitely worth it in the end. The freelance economy is growing and you do not want to be left behind. There are great opportunities to be had.